September 5, 1986
Life and Career
She started her acting career on stage in 2006, portraying the character Esmeralda in El Jorobado de París, and later on in 2007, she portrayed Lucy in Drácula, el musical by Pepe Cibrián Campoy y Ángel Mahler, both in Opera City.
In 2008, she participated in Coplas, Zarzuelas y La Corte del Faraón on the La Manufactura Papelera theater, and in 2009, she participated in Che, el musical argentino on the Ciudad Cultural Konex theater.
In 2012, she acted on La Corte del Faraón as Lota on the El Cubo theater, and later on that year, she appeared in Memorias de Poetas, on the 36 billares theater.
In 2012, Benítez joined the cast of the Disney Channel series, Violetta, portraying Jade LaFontaine.
In 2013, she appeared on the Borracho, un after musical play, in the Siranush theater.
|2010-2011||Sueña Conmigo||Teresa Grossi||Co-star|
|2013-2014||Los vecinos en guerra||Alina||Minor character|
|2013-2014||Solamente vos||Teresa Grossi||Special appearance|
|2017||Heidi, Bienvenida A Casa||Rottermier||Main character|
- She's an opera singer. 
- Her zodiacal sign is Aquarius.
- She had to cut her hair to play in Violetta, but it grew back.
- The meaning of Florencia is 'blossoming, flourishing'.
- She did a photo shoot for Contardi with her Violetta co-star Facundo Gambandé.
- She is going to be starring in the Nickelodeon show, Heidi, Bienvenida A Casa.
| To view the Florencia Benítez gallery, click here.