“A Suspicion, a Song”
Season 1, Episode 5
May 18, 2012 (Latin America)
Solange Keoleyan and Sebastián Parrotta
Jorge Nisco and Martín Saban
Episode 005, also known as "A Suspicion, a Song", is the fifth episode in the first season of the television series Violetta. It first aired on May 18, 2012, in Latin America, and it was directed by Jorge Nisco and Martín Saban and written by Solange Keoleyan and Sebastián Parrotta.
After seeing him with Ludmila, Violetta gets upset with Tomas. But Tomas is determined to convince Violetta that it's not like she's thinking and that Ludmila is really not his girlfriend.
Violetta gets upset with Tomas after seeing him with Ludmila. Violetta nearly gets run over by some skateboarding boys, but Leon saves her. Tomas comes to Violetta's house to work things out with her. Olga catches them and Violetta tells Tomas to leave. Violetta goes to Resto Bar to talk to Tomas, but he went to Studio 21 with a delivery. With Angie's help, Herman realizes that he shouldn't lie to Violetta about her mother and decides to work things out with her. Olga tells Herman that Violetta went out with a delivery boy. Herman goes to Resto Bar to find Violetta and Tomas. Luca tells him where Tomas went. Violetta returns to Studio 21 and sees the students rehearsing. Violetta and Tomas bump into each other, but before they can work things out, Herman shows up and takes Violetta out. After returning home, Violetta runs away, but Olga follows her. Violetta finds out that Olga had betrayed her, but Tomas shows up at the moment (he's been thinking that Violetta's name is Olga). Meanwhile, Ludmila and Naty have framed Camila for destroying Rafa Palmer's guitar. Gregorio expels Camila from the Studio, but she comes back with Pablo's help.
- Diego Ramos as Herman Castillo
- Martina Stoessel as Violetta Castillo
- Pablo Espinosa as Tomas Heredia
- Jorge Blanco as Leon Vargas
- Mercedes Lambre as Ludmila Ferro
- Nicolás Garnier as Andres
- Alba Rico as Natalia Vidal
- Lodovica Comello as Francesca Caviglia
- Candelaria Molfese as Camila Torres
- Facundo Gambandé as Maxi Ponte
- Simone Lijoi as Luca Caviglia
- Samuel Nascimento as Broduey
- Rodrigo Velilla as Napo
- Artur Logunov as Braco
- Clara Alonso as Angie Carrará
- Florencia Benítez as Jade LaFontaine
- Joaquín Berthold as Matias LaFontaine
- Mirta Wons as Olga Peña
- Alfredo Allende as Lisandro Ramallo
- Rodrigo Pedreira as Gregorio Casal
- Pablo Sultani as Beto Benvenuto
- Ezequiel Rodríguez as Pablo Galindo
- Alberto Fernández de Rosa as Antonio Fernández
Note: In this episode, Samuel Nascimento wasn't part of the main cast.
- Leon and Violetta first meet in this episode.
- This is the last episode where Camila changes her style. After this, she starts wearing "normal" clothes and sticking with a Boho style.
- In this episode, Violetta sings "I Love You" in her room and imagines seeing Tomas.
| To view the Season 1/Episode 005 gallery, click here.